Safeguarding Continuity Of Your Business Systems
A Workshop to keep your business ‘in business’
When business systems fail, senior executives are ultimately responsible. Staff can’t work so you can’t deliver. Your credibility is at risk and you might even lose clients – One way or another, you have lost money.
Planning is delegated, but regardless of expertise there are often blind spots. Complacency and assuming “we’ve got that covered” can be the biggest factor in how bad a disaster becomes. Fortunately for you, it’s one of the few things you have any power to control. You might not see disaster coming, but you can certainly prepare for it.
People attend our workshops to validate their existing plans, identify holes in their process or simply because they have no idea where to start!
‘ProDrive ran an excellent seminar on business continuity which provided some useful tips for preparing or updating an effective Business Continuity plan’ – Adrienne Edgerley-Harris, Shentons Solicitors
‘Highlights risks and importance of a BCP – Thank you very much for holding a very beneficial morning’ – Sophie Fell, Core Capital
‘I really enjoyed the workshop, my mind is buzzing with what we could, should and don’t do at the moment!’ – Julie Extance, Disability Initiative
Why you should be interested
- Losing key business systems can cost you customers
- Your business won’t look credible unless you can demonstrate you have plans to keep the lights on
- Business interruption kills productivity and costs money
What you get out of it
- A clear understanding of the risks to your business systems
- A forum to discuss best practice with other business leaders
- A method to start planning a risk management process for your company
What we get out of it
- Your feedback helps us improve our services
- You may decide you need us to help you with your business systems planning in the future
- We enjoy doing it!
Where and when
- Thursday 13th October – 9:30am-12:00pm, The Manor House, Huxley Close, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 2AS – REGISTER NOW
- Thursday 3rd November 2016 – 9:30am-12:00pm, Hardwicke Chambers, Hardwicke Building, New Square, Lincoln’s Inn, London, WC2A 3SB – REGISTER NOW
- Next date to be confirmed – Green Park, Reading
Plumbing and Heating Merchants
OIL AND GAS
OIL AND GAS