Service Desk Engineer
This exciting role is for ambitious candidates who have a hunger to rapidly develop new skills, technical knowledge, and an understanding of service delivery to provide a springboard for a successful IT career.
Main purpose of the role
Helping our client base get the best out of their technology by assisting with the delivery of a range of cloud and managed IT services.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Providing end user, cloud and infrastructure technology services
- Deploying PCs and other user devices using deployment tools
- Server administration including Windows Server 2008, 2012, Active Directory, File and Print services, shares and Group Policy
- Managing Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2012 & Online
- Proactively monitoring and patching on-premise, cloud (including Office 365) and datacenter environments
- Working with senior engineers on escalated tickets.
- Daily management of our cutting edge business continuity services
- Delivering exceptional customer satisfaction
- On-site rotation at a prestigious client in central London
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Exceptional customer service and confident communication skills
- Experience specifically in a customer facing IT services role
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Experience using Microsoft Server and Desktop operating systems
- Network troubleshooting
- Autotask or Connectwise Service Management Software would be useful
- Full driving license
Don’t forget we have a great package of benefits. View them all here!
£18K-£23K depending on experience