Accountants Cyber Essentials Workshop
February 14 @ 9:15 am - 11:30 am| £30
Does your Accountancy firm look like a sitting target to cyber criminals?
Your clients are terrified about cyber-crime affecting them and their personal data. With business and consumer awareness growing, they are choosing to work with specifically advisers with whom they feel safe.
Accountancy practices are an attractive target to cyber criminals. They hold a large amount of sensitive, personal and financial data.
By attending our workshop, you will learn how Cyber Essentials can reduce the risk of cyber-attacks and put your clients’ minds at rest.
About Cyber Essentials
Cyber Essentials is a widely recognised UK Government backed standard that demonstrates your commitment to cyber security.
Around 80% of cyber-attacks can be prevented by having Cyber Essentials in place.
Why you should be interested
- A successful cyber-attack could do long term reputational damage
- Your clients are making decisions based on the security of their finances and data
- Follow the lead of the legal sector who are already adopting Cyber Essentials
What you get out of it
- A high level, no-nonsense summary of what Cyber Essentials is
- Understand key challenges covered by the standard
- Learn how to get certified
What we get out of it
- Your feedback helps us improve our services.
- You may decide you need us to help get certified
- We enjoy doing it!
For 2019 we have pledged our support to raise funds for Challengers. Based in Surrey, the charity provides a unique lifeline to severely disabled children, offering them a fun and inclusive environment to play in.
We kindly request a £30 donation to Challengers to attend our workshop. Your donation will pay for one disabled child to enjoy an hour-long session at Challengers’ state of the art multi-sensory Suite, with one-to-one support from a play worker.