GDPR Training Workshop
GDPR – What on earth is it???
Workshop Level: Starting GDPR plan / Entry level GDPR training
Data Protection laws are undergoing the most significant overhaul in the past 20 years. The new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will become law on May 25th 2018.
If your business handles any personal data whatsoever, you NEED to know about GDPR.
Join your peers in our interactive workshop and learn the basics.
“Your workshop was a good wake-up call because this is really happening. I used what I learnt to help train my colleagues and cyber crime will be on my agenda all the time going forward.”
“Good real-life examples were easy to relate to. Excellent facilitator in Bruce. I like the way you gave time for the audience to provoke thoughts relating to their own businesses.”
“Your workshop really highlights what little changes need to be made to make your business more secure. Very helpful!”
“Enjoyed the format and hearing other attendee experiences and opinions. Very informative – lots of food for thought.”
“Bruce and Simon deliver a fantastic insight into workplace security vulnerabilities and how to keep your business one step ahead of the hackers. I’m looking forward to the next one”
Why you should be interested
- All UK businesses MUST follow GDPR
- The law will mean have a significant impact on how you handle data
- You could be exposed to fines or your firm’s reputation ruined for non-compliance
- You will need to demonstrate GDPR compliance to your clients
What you get out of it
- A high level, no-nonsense, introduction to GDPR
- Find out where you are at risk
- Identify where you need to make changes to become GDPR compliant
What we get out of it
- Your feedback helps us – we learn from you
- You may decide you need us to advise on GDPR in the future
- We enjoy doing it!