Remote working – how to have secure IT and be productive
Now is the time to use technology to drive your business forward!
Working from home doesn’t have to have a negative impact on your profitability. Now is the time to take back the advantage and use technology to drive your business forward by retaining clients, winning prospects and motivating your staff.
- Moving to the latest, secure cloud platforms has never been easier or more affordable.
- Cloud technology can be accessed safely from any location and from any device, personal or business.
- It gives you the latest communication and collaboration tools essential for remote workers.
- You have the flexibility to scale up and down as business needs change.
- You can save spend on replacing IT equipment for remote workers.
Why you should be interested
With the disruption from remote working, fall in demand and global uncertainty, replacing IT systems may not be your priority. But out-of-date technology will put you on the back foot at a time when the pressure is on. Here’s why:
- Poor productivity – costing your firm money when pressure is already on the bottom line.
- Unmotivated staff – flaky IT systems affect staff morale and engagement.
- Frustrated clients – your clients could become annoyed if technology prevents your service.
- Damaged reputation – if your remote-working systems look amateur, so will your firm.
- Losing clients – due to data breaches or cyber-attacks on un-secure home IT.
- Hiring and retaining talent – the best people will want to work for firms with efficient IT.
- Competitive disadvantage – history shows that companies who don’t adapt to change fail.
What you get out of it
Proof of concept and cloud migration
Hosted servers and networks
Email and messaging compliance
Online backup and disaster recovery
Phone and video-conferencing
File synchronisation and sharing
Cloud to Cloud backup
Office 365 Migration
Cloud software integration and automation
Get in touch
Want to improve remote working? See how we can help.
FREE workshop on productive remote working
To support businesses, the team at Pro Drive can run a free-of-charge workshop. They will help you identify where you can be more competitive, more productive and reduce risks in the current business environment.
We understand that you need to consider budgets, especially during these tough times. In the workshop, we will also prepare a ‘tech budget’ so you can see the Return On Investment.
Cloud transformation with NO UPFRONT COST!
If we agree a plan from your workshop, we can move you to the cloud with no upfront project costs. Even if you require new hardware!
And, to top it all off, we can lock in up to two months’ free service on Microsoft’s Azure Cloud platform, as well as secure other incentives with our partners Microsoft and RingCentral.
“Your workshop was a good wake-up call because this is really happening. I used what I learnt to help train my colleagues and cyber crime will be on my agenda all the time going forward.”
“Good real-life examples were easy to relate to. Excellent facilitator in Bruce. I like the way you gave time for the audience to provoke thoughts relating to their own businesses.”
“Your workshop really highlights what little changes need to be made to make your business more secure. Very helpful!”
“Enjoyed the format and hearing other attendee experiences and opinions. Very informative – lots of food for thought.”
“Bruce and Simon deliver a fantastic insight into workplace security vulnerabilities and how to keep your business one step ahead of the hackers. I’m looking forward to the next one”