With the disruption from remote working, fall in demand and global uncertainty, replacing IT systems or joining a security workshop may not be your priority. But out-of-date technology will put you on the back foot at a time when the pressure is on. Here’s why:
- Poor productivity – costing your business money.
- Unmotivated staff – flaky IT systems affect staff morale and engagement.
- Frustrated clients – your clients will become annoyed if your technology causes poor or disrupted service.
- Damaged reputation – if your remote-working systems look amateur, so will your business.
- Losing clients – due to data breaches or cyber-attacks on un-secure home IT.
- Hiring and retaining talent – the best people will want to work for companies with efficient IT.
- Competitive disadvantage – history shows that businesses who don’t adapt to change fail.
Best of all, as well as our security workshop we can move you to the cloud with no upfront project costs – even if you require new hardware!
And, to top it all off, we can lock in up to two months’ free service on Microsoft’s Azure Cloud platform, as well as secure other incentives with our partners Microsoft and RingCentral.