Cyber Crime & SMEs – A Board Level Problem
A Workshop for Directors and Senior Business Leaders
You may feel it is unlikely to happen to you, there is already enough protection in place, you do not have budget, or are simply expecting someone else will look after it for you. This makes you the perfect target for a cyber-criminal.
The latest Government Security Breaches Survey found that:
- 74% of SMEs reported a security breach in the last year
- For SMEs the average cost of the worst breach is between £75,000 and £310,000
- SMEs are now being specifically pinpointed by digital attackers
Without appropriate action you are leaving the door open to organised cyber criminals. Attendees of our workshops will leave knowing where their business is vulnerable to cyber-attacks and how they may be able to insure against them, allowing them to develop an effective plan to mitigate risk.
“Good real-life examples were easy to relate to. Excellent facilitator in Bruce. I like the way you gave time for the audience to provoke thoughts relating to their own businesses.” – Scott Harrower, Roffe Swayne Chartered Accountants
“Enjoyed the format and hearing other attendee experiences and opinions. Very informative – lots of food for thought.” – Martin Chessman, MGI Midgley Snelling LLP
“Bruce and Simon deliver a fantastic insight into workplace security vulnerabilities and how to keep your business one step ahead of the hackers. I’m looking forward to the next one” – Jamie Barlow, Hyped Marketing Ltd
Why you should be interested
- You WILL be a victim of cyber crime – if you have not been so already
- Learn about biggest threat to your business against which your antivirus, firewalls and other IT security systems are powerless to stop
- Lack of action on cyber security will damage your credibility with your clients
What you get out of it
- A high level, no-nonsense evaluation of the cyber threats targeting your business
- Know where your risk is – and how it could affect your business
- We will help you complete a cyber security risk profile of your business
What we get out of it
- Your feedback helps us improve our services
- You may decide you need us to help you protect your business from cyber attacks
- We enjoy doing it!
Where and when
- Thursday 22nd June –The Mandolay Hotel, Guildford, Surrey
- Thursday 10th August –Hardwicke Chambers, Lincoln’s Inn, Holborn, London
- Thursday 7th September –The Mandolay Hotel, Guildford, Surrey
In 2017, we have pledged our support to raise funds for Disability Challengers. Based in Surrey, the charity provides a unique lifeline to severely disabled children, offering them a fun and inclusive environment to play in.
We ask that you pay a £25 donation to Challengers to attend our workshop. Your donation will pay for one disabled child to enjoy an hour long session at Challengers’ state of the art Multi-sensory Suite, with 1 to 1 support from a play worker.
Plumbing and Heating Merchants
OIL AND GAS
OIL AND GAS