Cloud services are essential for many businesses because they are delivered via the internet, removing the need for on-site hardware and all its associated problems. Cloud solutions offer an abundance of options to businesses that would otherwise be constrained by hardware or physical office space.
We are a Surrey-based company offering cloud services to a wide range of businesses across the UK. Yet there are still many companies that continue to operate without cloud. So, if that’s you, ask yourself:
- Does having onsite hardware cause your business problems with access and productivity?
- Do legacy systems prevent you using the latest technology with associated flexibility?
- Can you work from anywhere, anytime?
- Does your business get disrupted by tech downtime?
- Are you and your colleagues struggling with piecemeal systems that don’t work seamlessly together? Do you find it hard to collaborate on work?
- Do you worry about the cost of purchasing and maintaining hardware, facilities or utilities?
- Are you sure your data is securely stored and handled?
If the answer is no, or you are unsure on any of these questions, you may want to book our 90-minute discovery workshop. It will benchmark your IT, give you insights into where it isn’t performing and help you work out what to do about it.