Business Continuity Workshop
Safeguarding continuity of your business systems
When business systems fail, senior executives are ultimately responsible. If your staff can’t work, you can’t deliver. Your hard-won credibility will be at risk and you could lose clients. One way or another, you will lose money.
Crisis planning is often delegated but, regardless of your staff’s expertise, there can be blind spots. You might not see a disaster coming, but you can be prepared, because safeguarding continuity is one of the few things you can control.
People attend our workshops to validate their existing plans, identify holes in their process and sometimes because they have no idea where to start!
“ProDrive ran an excellent seminar on business continuity which provided some useful tips for preparing or updating an effective Business Continuity plan”
“Highlights risks and importance of a BCP – Thank you very much for holding a very beneficial morning”
“I really enjoyed the workshop, my mind is buzzing with what we could, should and don’t do at the moment!”
“I found the workshop incredibly helpful and listening to other people’s experiences was very insightful”
Why you should be interested
- Losing key business systems can cost you customers.
- Your business won’t look credible unless you can keep the lights on.
- Business interruption kills productivity and costs money.
What you get out of it
- A clear understanding of the risks to your business systems.
- A forum to discuss best practice with other business leaders.
- A method to start planning a risk management process for your company.
What we get out of it
- Your feedback helps us improve our services.
- You may decide you need us to help you with your business systems planning in the future.
- We enjoy doing it!