Internal Account Manager
This exciting role will provide the successful candidate with a great opportunity to create a consultative Account Management career selling and delivering cloud services to clients. Reporting to the Managing Director, it offers exposure to the latest cloud technologies.
The successful candidate will benefit from an apprenticeship qualification in business administration and receive a full package of training over a 12 month period.
Main purpose of the role
To help manage and grow existing clients and to assist with the company’s demand generation activities.
- Quoting new services, equipment and renewals to clients
- Preparing business reviews for clients
- Identifying customer pain points and opportunities to sell new services
- Developing leads through cold calling
- Following up on leads provided by marketing activities and the company’s lead tracking systems
- Finding attendees for marketing events
- Helping deliver company events
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date data within the company’s CRM
Knowledge, skills and personal qualities
- An exceptional communicator
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be able to work to a defined sales process and methodology
- An interest in technology
- A competent user of Windows PCs, smartphones and tablets
- A strong user of Microsoft office
- An understanding of cloud technologies
Don’t forget we have a great package of benefits. View them all here!